Thursday, May 1, 2008

I saw James Aurther Ray "Live" Last Night!

Yes!Even I The Secret Blogger went to see James Auther Ray and why not?It was free to go see him...Was he any good?Yes he was...if he comes to your area,go see him.

It was a 2 hour seminar and much of what he had to say reflects
the teachings from his new book,"Harmonic Wealth"-a 5 Pillar system
for working the LOA in 5 major areas of one's life...Financial,Relationship,
Emotional,and so forth.

One of the things he kepted repeating was.."Energy flows where it goes" and in how this applies to your every Action.

It would be too lenghtly for me to post everything he said.For my readers I'll say that his teachings were very grounded in reality and practical...and that it's worth it to buy his new book:
"Harmonic Wealth".

No comments: